Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boot Camp, Day 5

It was another creepy, foggy morning at Boot Camp. This is the first day I REEEEEAAAALLLLY did not want to go. But I did anyway!!! So props to me.

I even went without my partner in crime. Angela was at a birth all night so I had to go alone.

I really think Drill Sargeant is trying to make us cry and I mentioned that to my neighbors. My friend Erin said, "If you think he'd let us stop, I could totally do it." I even asked DS, "What did we ever do to you?" I think he replied, "Nothing." But what he should have said was, "You paid me to kick your fat asses into shape!"

It was upper body day which consisted of 4000 push-ups, bicep curls, tricep dips and other various forms of torture. I could barely hold my arms up to drive home. 

Boot Camp totally sucks. When I said I was looking forward to this week in one of my posts last week, I was lying. After Friday, we will be half-way finished. That is the only nice thing I have to say about BC today!

No comments: