Thursday, July 31, 2008

What happened to the word of the day?

I have not gotten my "Word of the Day" email since last Saturday. I don't know what's going on. I even tried to re-register at dictionary.com but it won't let me. And I'm too lazy to go looking for it everyday. Hopefully, this issue will get resolved soon. My brain feels like mush.

Kids are still excitedly anticipating vacation. Only 3 days to go!!! Yesterday, they occupied themselves by building a tent in the living room. It was a blissful day of peaceful cooperation.


The cable guy came to fix our cable. He probably thought we were crazy. First, he had to wedge his way in between the giant tent and the TV cabinet. Luckily, he was small. Then he had to dig through the mess inside the cabinet. He actually asked if there was a "less congested" cable outlet. But I was completely mortified when he asked to go in the basement. He had to literally claw his way through the garbage and wires of my husband's man cave. I apologized for my pig of a husband. There's no telling what he found down there. It is seriously a HazMat situation. I'm really shocked that we don't have bugs. I'm going to have to put the smackdown on him soon. I think I'll take a picture and post it on here so you can see that I'm not exaggerating! Check back later.

No comments: