Saturday, September 27, 2008

Politics and Ice Cream

I watched the debate last night. I was not overly impressed with either candidates' performance. I thought Obama started out strong and did a decent job throughout. McCain had some good things to say but he looked like he was going to fall asleep a few times which is understandable given the fact that he's 100 years old. Also, he had a few senile moments when he said that he was "not Miss Congeniality" more than once. Perhaps that is why he chose Miss Tundra USA to be his running mate. It's too bad too because he would probably make a decent president but he will never get my vote because he will probably die in office and leave us with the PoDunk Prom Queen as president...Scary!

Today is Ice Cream Saturdae! After a few weeks of having to cancel because of conferences and birthdays, we are back on. Come one, come all!

I am getting ready to go to Weight Watchers and not looking forward to it. I have not had a very good couple of weeks. I must get back on track!

Peace out!

No comments: