Thursday, June 19, 2008

We Really Need to Get Out More!

This is turning into "The Sadie Blog" but I can't help it, she gives me the most material!

The other night we all went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. It literally was a 15 minute bike ride. When we got home, Sadie came up the stairs and said to me, "That was the BEST vacation EVER! Can we do that again next year?" And she was totally serious!

I felt so sorry for her. Poor child has never been on vacation. It takes so little to please her. We really have to get that kid to a beach this summer! Although, I must admit that I am a little hesitant to take her on a real vacation. Right now she is such an easy kid to please. Her expectations are low. If she finds out what a real vacation is like, we might be in real trouble.

No comments: