Monday, June 30, 2008

Violet's Milestones

Today, my little Violet pulled herself up for the very first time! I was beginning to think that I would never see this day. We were all here to witness the momentous event! As soon as she did it, the four of us burst into applause and very boisterous cheers which totally freaked her out. She immediately fell to the ground and started wailing. She did it 2 more times over the course of the day so it definitely was not an accident.

Oh..and she got another tooth today too. She's also been trying to talk. I think she may be saying actual words. She is definitely saying Jonah (Do-duh) and screams his "name" whenever he leaves the room. Today she also said what sounded to be "no" on more than one occasion.

With all these developmental things going on, at least now I know why she's been sleeping so much.

No comments: