Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sisterly Love

The other morning, Violet went to Sadie and said, "Put cose on, Dee-Dee" ("Put my clothes on, Sadie.") So Sadie did. She even changed Violet's diaper (her first diaper change ever)! Sadie broke the tab on the first diaper and I had to help her get it on tight enough, but other than that, she did a great job. I captured it all on film (well, not film, technically, but you know what I mean).
By the way, Violet picked out this entire outfit herself, from the pink hat to the plaid skirt to the turquoise shirt to the striped leg warmers. She is quite the fashionista! After Sadie was finished getting her dressed, Violet said, "Dank Dee-Dee!" (Thanks Sadie!"). It was so sweet.

1 comment:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

How sweet. Great training for Sadie. My three year old picks out similar outfits. I've decided that it only reflects on me as far as being a great mom for letting her trust her own instincts.