Thursday, February 21, 2008

Poop happens!


Life as a mom is never dull! Poor Violet was having some tummy troubles but thankfully, they have resolved. She was constipated for almost a week. Yesterday, I had to break out the suppositories! That was fun! But it worked. Then she had a blowout this morning. She slept for 6.5 hours last night (the longest stretch ever since she was born) and now this morning, she has been asleep for over 2 hours. She must have been absolutely miserable. Poor baby.

I am sitting here bracing for the ice storm that is supposedly heading our way. There are a few flakes flying outside my window right now. I am going to pick Jonah up from school early so we don't get stuck in the mess. He will not be happy. I hope Michael leaves work early too but I doubt it now that he is the "Big Boss Man!"

Violet's awake!

No comments: