Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lots of exciting things have been happening around here!


In case you didn't know, I started a new photography business in January called nzaPhotography. My specialty is pregnancy, birth, baby and family photography (or bellies, births, babies...and beyond)! For more information, please visit my web site www.nzaPhotography.com and my new photog-blog: www.belliesbirthsbabiesandbeyond.com.

I am so excited to start this new adventure in my life. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time now and I feel it is a natural fit with my background in graphic design and my passion for all things pregnancy, birth and baby related!

Please help spread the word. A few things that set me apart from other photographers: I come to you! I think this is especially important and valuable for new parents. It's very difficult to bring those new babies out during those first few weeks. It's also stressful to get anywhere on time with a little one. My sessions are very low key and relaxed. I factor in plenty of time to account for the inevitable diaper changes and nursing sessions that will take place. And my experience in the birth business gives me a unique perspective when dealing with expectant and new families. As an added bonus, I'm also very affordable!

So if you know anyone looking for a photographer, please send them my way!

No comments: