Friday, August 21, 2009

Big news!!!

No, I am not pregnant! LOL.

Violet peed on the potty for the first time last night (Aug. 20)!!! Woo Hoo.

She always pees on the floor after I get her out of the bathtub so last night I had the brilliant idea of sitting her on the potty right after. It only took me like 10 times of cleaning pee off the floor to figure this out. But it worked! We were all so excited. I think Jonah and Sadie were the most excited of all. They kept telling Violet how proud they were of her. It was really sweet. In fact, Sadie said, "I'm so happy I might cry!"

Violet was a little shocked and not quite sure what to make of all the fuss but at least I didn't have to clean up the floor!

I think we're still a long way from being potty trained but we're heading in the right direction!

No comments: