Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Plague Strikes Again...

So the plague finally left our house. It only took a month! I hope it is gone for good. It has been a hellacious winter.

My computer died. It was a long time coming. It hasn't worked properly for over a year. I had to go buy a new MacBook. It's super cool but I haven't been able to get any of my data from my old hard drive. Six years of my life are on that computer. I'm a little distraught about the possibility of not retrieving my 4000+ pictures, my iTunes songs and hundreds of documents. Michael assures me that we will be able to get it all transfered.

I just finished reading the entire Twilight series. It only took me 10 days to read all 4 books. I couldn't put them down. I actually started the first book again. I'm such a teenager. Now I can't wait to see the movie!

Now that we are all well and I have a computer that works, I will try to be better about updates. I know, promises, promises...

No comments: